Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The End

Its the end of the month...
which means that I finished the February photo-a-day contest.
I will have a whole post recapping the months photos, but for now, 
here are my last ones from the month's challenge.
Monday's topic was something you ate
We ate here for dinner on Sunday, and it is SO good!
Seriously great pizza.
And I have eaten a lot of pizza, so I feel like I'm a pretty good judge.
I ate the leftovers for both lunch and dinner on Monday.
I'm telling you - its good!
Tuesday's topic was money
This is all the money in our entire house.
We never have cash...keep that in mind when you try to break in to our house.
Also, remember when the "new quarters" were so cool??
I kind of what to bring it back.
Any takers??
And lastly, today's topic was something you're listening to
This is the Christian station in Houston.
I love it.
I started listening to it last year when I spent so much time driving to and from school.
It really eliminated my stress and anxiety levels.
Sometimes (usually during the girls' songs) it is annoying.
But most the time I love it!

So there you have it.
I finished the Feb photo-a-day challenge.
See you in March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...