Thursday, February 9, 2012

Vintage and Classic

Have you seen the new Jason Wu for Target line??
If you haven't by now, then I'm sorry to say, but you won't be seeing it in your closet.
It came out this past weekend.
I went last night and barely got my hands on 2 shirts in my size.
That is literally all that was left.
Here are some of the pieces from his line.

 He even has accessories.
And here is the shirt that I got...in two colors. Ha!
(Gotta get what you can, right?)
I would suggest running, not walking, to Target and getting whatever you can grab.
For real.
Do it.

The topic for the photo today was front door
This is the front door to our brand spankin new clinic at school.
I spend every Thursday night here, and get my therapy face on.
Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...