Monday, May 30, 2011

What Day Is It??

This has been such a long weekend. (Details in later post)
So long that I am having trouble remembering what day it is, and why I have not been napping all day long.
Michael's parents were here this weekend to visit.
They came for the wedding of one of Cheryl's good friend's sons.
But we showed them a good time the rest of the weekend too!

I attempted another outfit that I found on Pinterest.My version:

Friday we went to the Astros game.
They lost.
No surprise there.
Saturday, we went to the wedding.
I did not know more than 5 people at the wedding.
I had never met the bride and groom.
It was awkward.The only plus - there was a photobooth!!!
You know we hit that up!
Well, I'm off to take another load of stuff to our new house!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...