Monday, May 2, 2011

Almost There

Today was my last day of classes for the semester!
All that stands between me and my Summer (okay, month) of freedom is a take home final.
Easy, right?
WRONG!
If that sounds easy to you, you have never taken Psychopathology.
The name alone is intimidating.
Luckily, I only have to make a 78 on my final in order to get an A, so it actually is kind of easy!
I'm almost there, and I am so ready!

This weekend was so busy for us.
On Friday, Michael and I spent some time with some of our OC friends that live here in Houston, Adam and Clelyn Brown, and Matt Hoffmeister.
We used to all be Memorial Church of Christ friends who saw each other all the time, and then we moved to Jersey Village,
and in a few weeks Adam and Clelyn are moving to Colorado,
and Matt just hates all of us! (No picture, sorry!)

Saturday, Michael and I were so excited to be invited to the Junior/Senior Night!

Boys will be boys...
And girls just wanna have fun...beside fake trees.We had so much fun and were so happy that they wanted to invite us! Some might say they asked us to come so that A) it was cheaper for them, B) we are better than 2 parents coming. But I'm going to stick with C) They like us!

Sunday I got to go to one of my best friend's wedding showers! It was at Memorial, so I got to see alot of people that I have been missing lately, and it was especially great to see Libby! She and her fiance, Matt, are just precious together and I am so excited for their wedding!
This picture is not from the shower...its from high school.

Then I came home to work on a paper and found out that Bin Laden died.
What a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...