Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kids in Hats

I came across this Etsy shop through one of the blogs I follow and completely fell in love.
Not only with the adorable hats that this lady can make, but also the kids.
Tell me they are not the cutest little kids you have ever seen!
The site is called The Crafty Pirate.
Click here to see here entire etsy store.

Who doesn't want a little mouse?
Or a frogger?
Every little girl needs a Hello Kitty hat, and that bow is precious.

I honestly think this is the daughter that I never knew I had.
Seriously, she looks so much like me when I was little (right sister?)
She is a total diva.
And she is wearing a tutu. I love tutus on little girls.

And my personal favorite. YODA!
This is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen.
I am not a big Star Wars fan, but this might just win me over.

Now I just need to find someone who makes Buzz Lightyear stocking caps.
Anyone who knows Michael knows that my son will be decked out in Buzz/Toy Story.
And Dallas Cowboys.
Wearing thick glasses.
I bet you can't wait to meet him and introduce your daughters.

1 comment:

  1. She really does look just like your younger self!! Crazy! Also, why thick glasses? You have perfect vision! Can you imagine if Jon and I had kids? They'll probably just come out blind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...