Thursday, December 12, 2013

Haul Out the Holly

We have been hauling out a lot of stuff over here, but none of it actually fits the holly variery.
There is a lot of red and green though (2 of the only 4 acceptable Christmas colors)
I think this is the best our decorations have ever looked.
As soon as we got home from Thanksgiving travels, 
Michael got right to work on the outside lights and spent all Saturday on the roof.
He even added lights around our porch and I just love it!
^^ Also notice our newest addition, Rudolf.
We got him for a steal at a Christmas market this year, and he is perfect.
 This isn't the best picture, but didn't he do a great job!!
I absolutely love it!
Just like always, I was in charge of the inside decorations.
I started before Thanksgiving, and finally, a week and a half later, I had things where I liked them.
My favorite is and always will be the tree.
I still wish we could have it in the living room, but there is just no space.
Of course, my brother-in-law could come cut a hole for me for Christmas ;)

So there you go.
Our Christmas 2013 decorations. 
I just love this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...