Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday's Five - Christmas Ramblings

1) Christmas Treats:
Whether its baking with best friends or family, or just making treats for party,
I absolutely love all the fun Christmas-themed treats.

2) Oh Christmas Tree
Specifically my Christmas tree.
It is my very favorite part of the season.
I will be devastated when the lights stop working.

3) Fancy nails and cake pops
I was feeling adventurous at the nail salon and tried a party nail.
I kind of like it.
Also, this salted caramel cake pop.
So YUM!
Get to your local Starbucks and get one, quick!

4) White Ice Christmas
^^ Michael took this beautiful picture of my parents neighborhood.
Now that we live in a tropical climate, 
it makes me so happy to have a white Christmas.
Especially when the roads are still clear.
Even though it is mostly ice, it is absolutely beautiful Enid.

5) My Old House
This has nothing to do with Christmas, but everything to do with being home for the holidays.
Michael and I were on the west side of town earlier this week,
so I took him by the house that I grew up in.
We lived here from the time I was born until I was going into the 5th grade.
So many memories were made in this house, and on this cul-de-sac.
It looks completely different now, but also still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...