Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ready to Rodeo

Earlier this week Michael told me that he had a special day planned for Friday.
Well, he kinda spilled the beans a little early, 
and told me that we were going to Cavender's for me to pick out boots for an early graduation present!
He had even talked to a youth kid about the good brand to buy.
I was so excited!
We went Friday afternoon, and let me tell you - it was a disaster.
1) The store was CRAZY.
It was so packed full of people, you couldn't even move.
2) No one was helping us.
I mean, I now know how Julia Roberts felt in Pretty Woman.
"They were mean to me."
"No one would help me."
It was awful.
3) Since I obviously know nothing about boots, I had to leave.
We went to a different Cavender's today though, and I was successful!
 The store was still completely packed, 
but the women's boots were not.
And they had a MUCH bigger selection of the brand I wanted.
There was even a worker that helped me find the right size.
So here they are, my very own cowgirl boots!
 
 Now I'm all ready for the rodeo and Tim McGraw on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...