Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Allergies Are Real

I think I had pretty bad allergies when I was a kid.
I don't remember ever having an allergy attack, but I definitely remember going to get LOTS of shots in Oklahoma City, which was always followed with a trip to Toys-R-Us.
The shots stopped before I was 10 years old, 
and since then I have had no trouble with allergies.
Until now.
The past few days I have been sneezing like crazy.
I wake up and cannot breath.
Its awful.
I have always secretly laughed at those people who say "Oh, its my allergies again"
Lame.
I'm now that person.
I saw this picture on Facebook today and thought it was perfect for how I've been feeling this week.
Yep. Welcome to Southeast Texas in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...