Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Five

Another title for this post could be: Recent iPhone Images
There has not been a whole lot of activity from us lately.
Michael is winding down the summer (Woohoo!! Back to schedules!)
and I have been working to build my client load, which is going well!
Here are a few things we've been doing:

1) Getting some sun
While Michael was away I spent quite a bit of time laying out and reading books.
Buster even joined me for some of it, but he has a much lower tolerance for heat than me.
Something to do with a thick black coat.

2) Baby Luke
Also while Michael was at camp, I went to Katy and spent a day with these two.
This is Claire's cousin's son Luke.
He is a cutie!!
We had so much fun running errands and playing with him during the day.

3) Flowers
These are my "sorry I'm leaving for another week" flowers.
The good news is, Michael is finished with trips...until next Summer!

4) Books
I went to Barnes and Noble to buy a book on Stepfamilies.
I walked out with these.
Notice: none of these are about Stepfamilies.
I instantly forgot the reason I came as soon as I walked in the store.
I did find the planner that I have been wanting and looking for though!
Its the most amazing planner!
I've been looking online for at least 3 months, and couldn't find it.
Then I go to B&N and they have an entire table to choices.
So happy!

5) Birthday Girl
This girl is officially turning 21 tomorrow!!
I can't believe she is going to be a real legal adult.
I still remember the birthday when she got her driver's permit!
Love you so much Claire, and hope your day is so special!

1 comment:

  1. I'm LOVING that I am in two of the pictures!! I love you!! You're the best best friend ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...