Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday's Five

1 - Flowers
My sister and brother-in-law gave me a gift card to Hobby Lobby for graduation and I finally got to use it! 
I have been waiting for these beautiful burlap flowers to go on sale, and they finally did.
I love them!
 I've also been surrounded by these beautiful paper flowers!
We are doing the Garden of Eden for VBS, which means LOTS of flowers!

2 - Animals at our house
I walked in to our bathroom the other night and found this little guy.
Thankfully, he was on the outside!
I thought it made for a cool picture though.
Then there's little Buster.
He is very sad without his Mikey.
But he has been the best little cuddle bug.

3 -Weather App
I always judge people who post pictures of their weather app,
but this was too good to resist.
 This is the difference in the temps where Michael is, and where I will be.
Yikes!

4 - PowerPoint
I was going through old photos and found a copy of the PowerPoint Michael made for me.
Its a joke with our family because he 'presented' this to my entire family...
the first time he met them!
Talk about crazy!
But that is so Michael, and I am so glad he is mine!

5 - Packing
For VEGAS!
These are dresses that I'm taking.
But, the rest of my suitcase consists of these very same colors.
Mint. Coral. and even Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...