Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Boots, BBQ, and...Bairds?

The night before my graduation Michael invited friends and family to celebrate with us.
I need to just take a minute to brag on my husband.
He has gone way beyond making me feel special for my graduation.
He got me new cowboy boots for graduation back in March (which I wore to the party)
he organized the dinner/party and invited all my friends,
and he worked hard to make the party all that I would want it to be.
It was perfect!
Michael even arranged for my FAVORITE cupcakes to be there!
They were so good!
And graduation themed.
The best part was having so many of my close friends and family there to celebrate with me.
All of these people have been so important to me,
and have been the greatest support for me during these past 3 years of school.
It meant so much to have them all there with me!
The boys entertainment during the party
It was the perfect party, and I had such a great time!!
I feel so blessed to have these amazing people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...