Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Break Time

My classes got canceled for tomorrow so I'm officially on
SPRING BREAK!
It could not have come at a better time.
I am definitely in need of a break, and some relaxation.
 I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm no longer a student, 
and no longer getting school breaks.
Spring Break being here means that March is already flying by.
Here are some of my most recent photos.
Day 1: Up
Looking up at the clouds while walking to class.
 Then on Friday, I was looking down at the clouds while on a plane to OKC.
Day 2: Fruit
We ate so many chocolate covered strawberries at the OC Admissions dinner
 Day 3: My Neighborhood
This used to be my neighborhood, and it was for this weekend too.
I still don't know how I lived in those tiny rooms freshman year...
and loved every minute of it!
Day 4: Bedside
 Day 5: Smile
Buster was the only thing making me smile on Monday as I spend ALL day studying for my midterm
Day 6: 5pm
At 5:00 I was in the middle of my midterm.
At least I'm on Spring Break now!!
And Day 7: Something I wore
slash, I wear it everyday.
Don't you just love March?
Its so fresh and Spring-like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...