Friday, January 3, 2014

Looking Back at 2013

I posted a collage on Instagram already, but I wanted to take some time to share some of my favorite memories from 2013.
It was an incredibly blessed year!
And I am already looking forward to 2014 being even better.
I can't wait to see what God will do in our lives, and how he will change us this year.
^^ Sister got married and it was perfect!
See the full story here.
^^ Michael and I shared our first dance EVER!
It was also perfect...perfectly awkward.
But the picture came out great!
^^ I spent an entire month studying, shed lots of tears, and finally 6 weeks and 5 day later,
I got the letter that said PASS.
^^ We found our first bluebonnets!
If we claimed it, we would officially be Texans on this day.
But we don't.
Oklahomans forever!
 ^^ I got to spend an entire week with my Mom in May!
We shopped, we relaxed, and we threw parties.
It was awesome!
^^ I graduated in May and my whole family came to see me walk across the stage!
It was so special to have them all here!
Probably my favorite memory!
 ^^ I joined this wonderful group as an official Marriage and Family Therapist!
Couldn't have asked for a better place to work,
or better people to do it with!
^^ The day we took more pictures with people we don't know than ever before!
And later found ourselves on some rando's facebook page!
Perfect!
^^ I painted the hallway, and almost died.
But now it looks great!
^^ I went on the trip of a lifetime with some of my most favorite people!!
It was the most Diva weekend I've ever lived, and I loved every minute!
^^ We also saw Celine Dion in concert while in Vegas.
You can't top that!
^^ My bestie got engaged!!!
And we threw her a surprise party.
No one has a better surprised face than Claire!
^^ Michael's favorite memory of the year.
Century Link stadium in Seattle.
 ^^ We checked another state off of our list when we went to Oregon to see Multnomah Falls.
It was breathtaking!
^^ And we drank coffee from the first Starbucks.
^^ Michael got asked to officiate his 2nd wedding!
We love this couple and can't wait to watch them say 'I do!'
^^ We spent a weekend at the river with this crew!
It was a blast!!
^^ This post wouldn't be complete without mentioning the JV Youth!
We have had a wonderful year working and growing with them!
^^ We ended the year with some beautiful pictures of our family.
I am so happy that we have these pictures to remember this stage in our lives.
The stage where the most important thing to us is our puppy.
And where we just get to spend lots of time together.
It is a blessed life that we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...