Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2,000 and Counting

Today I was shown once again just how blessed I am to be married to Michael.
I was sitting in one of the offices at work, when a man walked in carrying a yellow bouquet of flowers.
I was thinking, "these aren't for me...I don't even know the date, but I know its not important."
Then I thought, "what did Michael do that he is trying to apologize for?"
I signed for the flowers, even though I didn't think they were mine, 
and then I read the card that came with them.
It was such a surprise!!
And the flowers are absolutely beautiful!
And just so cheerful!
Of course, this isn't the first time that Michael has done something like this.
You can read about the celebration of our 1,000th day of marriage here.
I know every day how lucky I am to have Michael as my husband, but days like to day it is almost beyond my comprehension.
To quote Maria Von Trapp "Somewhere in my youth, or childhood, I must have done something good."
I am looking forward to many more thousands of days together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...