Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A "Grand" Day

What do you get when you add thisand this
ONE HAPPY COUPLE!!

As of today, Michael and I have been married for 1,000 days! I am so lucky to be married to a guy like Michael! Seriously, how many husbands would take the time to count 1,000 days?? He's more than I ever could have asked for and I am beyond blessed to be married to him (I know, blah blah, lovey-dovey)

I don't have many photos from our wedding day...long story short - I don't have the rights. All you soon-to-be brides out there, make sure your photographer allows you to have the rights to your photos before you choose them for your big day! It will save you lots of frustration, I promise! Here are a few of the photos that I do have:

When we first saw each other before the wedding
Michael and I with our parents
I liked it so I put a ring on it
Sealing it with a kiss
Enough strolling down memory lane...its time to go celebrate with my man! Date details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...