Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's Your Style?

Last week I had the pleasure of helping my good friend Cindy (and jewelry lady extraordinaire) with some more photos of her beautiful jewelry. 
I had so much fun!
Any day I get to spend with Cindy is a great one,
but add in playing dress up and acting fancy - and you have the perfect morning!
She really made it super easy for me. 
I brought a few things of my own (clothes and shoes)
but when I got there she already had clothes picked out for me,
she did my hair for each photo,
and she put all the jewelry on me and posed me.
Then she does some editing tricks to the photos and just makes them gorgeous.
I really don't have to do anything but sit there.
Its awesome.
Anyway, here are some of the photos we took and the different styles she is using in her new show.
Casual Chic
Classic Lady
Boho
Polished Glamour
So, which one do you think is more your style?
I would say I am casual chic, but I love me some glam too!
 
Thanks so much again Cindy for letting me spend the day with you!!
I absolutely loved every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...