Monday, August 22, 2011

So Long Sweet Summer

Summer is officially over. 
All the schools here in Houston started classes again today, but lucky me I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I got to savor the summer for one more day.
And what did I do with this freedom??
I took Buster to the vet to get a shot...
Picked up clothes from the dry cleaner...
Cooked dinner...
So pretty much nothing!

Tomorrow it all begins though.
This will (hopefully) be my last year taking classes for my masters.
I'm trying to be excited, but I'm just not. 
I know that once I'm handed that first syllabus...its all over.
It will be all papers, presentations, and LOTS of readings.
However, I do get to start seeing clients this year, so that is something to look forward to. 
Those of you that started school this week - I hope that it was a great start to the year.
Those of you that no longer go to school - I'm so jealous!
Pray for me that I will survive (and lets be real, get good grades...we all know I care) this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...