Sunday, October 6, 2013

Prepping for a Wedding

Remember this post from way back in July when we celebrated Claire and Trey's engagement?
Well the wedding planning is in full swing now!
 A month ago, when we were in Wimberley with the Sawyers, Claire asked me to stand by her as her Matron of Honor when she says "I do" to Trey.
Obviously, I said YES!
She is just like a sister to me, and I am so honored that she would choose me.
She also asked her sister-in-law, Abigail, and Trey's sister Kinsey to be in the wedding too.
*I had to wait to post these because there were a few people that Claire still had to ask.
We are all on board though and it is going to be such a fun wedding party!

Last weekend the wedding preparations continued with an adorable engagement photoshoot.
Claire and Trey chose to do their engagement pictures at the Orchard,
which is where they are going to get married.
I have never been to the Orchard and I couldn't wait to see it.
Plus, I got to be the stylist for the day, which is right up my alley!
 ^^ The most beautiful canopy of trees as you enter the orchard
The photographer they chose, Christine Meeker, was excellent!
She has done weddings at the Orchard before, so she knew exactly where to go for great pictures,
and she even brought props! 
Here is a small peek into their engagement photos.
So perfect!
They are literally the cutest couple ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...