Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Shack

Michael and I talk on the phone pretty often during the day.
Especially Tuesdays because I am usually off of work.
Today, he mentioned that he had to go to Radio Shack twice to get the right cord.
No big deal.
Until he came home from work and I saw what hew was wearing.
I asked him "Did the guy at Radio Shack think you worked there?"
He replied that yes, "The guy asked if I was there for the delivery...and I was really confused!"

This is a running joke for us.
Due to Michael's love for polos, he finds himself in this situation often.
Sometimes it is Target, CVS, Chick-fil-a, Wal-mart.
The list goes on. 
Usually there is not such an awkward situation with the employee, so I just had to share his experience from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...