Friday, November 2, 2012

This Is (Was) Halloween

I was hoping to actually post this on Halloween, 
but one minute it's Wednesday, and the next it's Friday night.
I don't know what happened.
It probably has something to do with the fact that I am still taking my codine cough medicine.
Hours just slip away without me even realizing.

We had so much fun at our 2nd Annual Bible Study/Halloween Party.
Some of the kids even surprised us by wearing their own costumes!!
Here are some of the pictures from the night:
It's not Halloween without eyeball-cakeballs, and oreo ghosts
 *Please excuse the ugly ones made with lifesavers.
I was trying a Pinterest version...but I hated it.
Good ole gel icing it is!
There were some great costumes:
A Tourist with Santa
A Ceiling Fan (Most Creative)
The sweetest little Monkey you'll ever see (Cutest, duh!)
A dog chasing a cat, who is chasing a mouse.
And here is the whole group in all our costumes.
We are so blessed by these kids, and happy to have them in our home every week!
Plus, they took care of the huge caldron of candy that Michael bought since we didn't pass out any to trick-or-treaters this year.
Hope your Halloween was extra Happy!
s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...