Monday, November 5, 2012

Sister, Sister

Day 5: I am thankful for my Sister!
I am thankful that we have only grown closer over the years.
I am thankful for the ways that we are alike,
and the many ways that we are different.
And I am SO thankful that she found the perfect guy for her, Jon, 
and that they will be married in a little over 2 months!!
We spent a long time talking about all the details of the wedding, showers, clothes, and other festivities - which made me even more excited!
I know that it is going to be an absolutely perfect day, for the most wonderful couple!!
Love you so much Sister!!

*Photo by: Lisa George Photography

1 comment:

  1. :) Talking about all that stuff tonight made me more excited too.. and especially more excited to see you! Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...