Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spiritual Family

Day 10: I'm thankful for time spent in fellowship with other Christian women
Saturday morning was the first women's prayer brunch that I have been able to be a part of at JV. 
We had a good turnout of women, delicious food, and a wonderful speaker.
This was just what I needed going into the busy holiday season.
I needed the reminder that God is in control, and that I don't need to worry about anything.
We were also split in to prayer partners, and I was given the perfect one!
I am excited to see the ways that God works in our lives through this prayer time.

*I'm also VERY thankful for my new iPhone!!
I have been waiting for this for so long, and I love it!
Happy Birthday to me!

Day 11: I am thankful for my church family
We have been welcomed into the JV family from our first day there,
and it has only gotten better since.
I am thankful for the women that encourage me, and support me.
I am thankful for our life team group, and the bond that we share.
I am thankful for the parents of our youth group that put so much time and work to support us in our ministry. 
I'm thankful for the elders, that continually work for our congregation and still take time to build us up and encourage us.
And I am thankful for the youth kids...but I already talked about them last week.
Here are some pictures of our Spiritual Family:

1 comment:

  1. You're really good at blogging and being beautiful and sweet and nice!-Love you!!!-Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...