Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep

I got one of my Christmas presents early last night - 
Tickets to White Christmas on Broadway!!
I just found out that the show was in town a couple days ago, and I immediately knew that I wanted that as the last of my Christmas gifts.
I absolutely LOVE White Christmas, the movie!
My favorite part is when they sing to the General.
It gets me every time.
It's a tough call to say whether I cry more during this movie, or It's a Wonderful Life.
I cry a lot.
I'll admit it!
The play was not as good as the movie.
It's just not the same without the real Bing Crosby!
We I loved it though!
It was so much fun, and it may or may not have snowed in the theater! 
After the show, we went to Steak and Shake.
We used to go here all the time when we lived in Edmond.
But this is the first time I've gone since we moved.
I REALLY missed these milkshakes!
Aside from driving in rush hour traffic...
it was a perfect night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...