Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Like Her Style

Has anyone else been google-ing "Kate in Canda" multiple times per day?
No? Just me?
I thought so.
I can't get enough though.
I am loving this Royal North American Tour because it means I get to see what Kate is wearing every single day.
So lame? I know.
Get a life? I'm trying.
The thing is though, that she has exactly the kind of style that I love and wish for:
Classic.
Modest.
Feminine.
Sophisticated but still young.
She is good. Or her stylist is...one of the two.

Here are a few of my favorites from the tour so far:
She makes me want to wear navy more
My absolute favorite! Stunning!
Love the tribute to Canada with the maple leaves
I'm obsessed with these shoes!
So sweet and still appropriate without the jacket!
Tell me that's not a Mike and Brittany Johns picture right there.
If you know us at all...you know it is.
Brittany posing and smiling.
Michael, pointing, making a face, and not even aware the picture if being taken.

Sorry for being so shallow in this post.
But really, I'm not sorry.
I like clothes.
I can't wait to see what she wears in LA!

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with her clothes too. And I'm convinced we could be very good friends, should we ever meet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...