Friday, June 8, 2012

The Rest of the Story

Well, it's Friday, and I'm still posting about last weekend.
That's not a good sign.
It means that A - I'm not an awesome blogger.
(but who really thought I was??)
and B - I have (somewhat) entered the adult world of having a job during the week,
and doing all the fun stuff during the weekend.
*On a side note: I am absolutely LOVING my internship!
All the people are so wonderful, helpful, and loving,
and I don't even mind spending so many hours there during the day.
I already have clients, and I can tell its going to be a great year!
Back to last weekend.
I drove to Oklahoma on Friday, and stayed with my sister until Monday.
I had so much fun spending time with her and Jon (as always)
and I just can't wait until their wedding!
My parents came down on Saturday, and we all went to see the wedding venue:
The Farmers Market
It is such a pretty place, and it will make a really neat wedding site.
It won't look just like this. It was set up a little weird.
I made her do this. Duh.
The rest of the day was spent shopping for Sooner/Thunder gear.
These are my purchases.
Gotta love Campus Corner!
And then we spent Saturday night cheering on the Thunder to victory
 Okay, I was only halfway watching, but it still counts.

So that is the rest of last weekend!
And now, its this weekend, and my parents are in town,
so I'm going to get my nails done and shop with my mom!!

Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...