Thursday, May 31, 2012

Waiting and Waiting

I think I have mentioned that Michael and I are in the process of buying the house we live in.
The house we have lived in for over a year now.
All that is left is Closing.
It was supposed to be last week.
We had to reschedule.
Then it was supposed to be today.
They needed proof we have lived here a year, but they didn't think to ask until yesterday.
(I told Michael to just give them this blog address, but he didn't seem 
to think that was what they were looking for.
So now, we are not so patiently waiting for them to reschedule, again.
Unfortunately, I leave for OKC tomorrow, and won't be back until late on Monday.
Then I start work. 
I just want to close on the house, so we can get our new floors already!
And I am just so angry at those bank people right now.
I guess this is just a little reminder that things don't always go my way.

I'll just get back to watching my new show now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...