Thursday, May 10, 2012

Passing the Torch

Tonight was the Family Therapy Student Association (FTSA) Graduation party.
This means a couple things:
1) My reign of Vice President is officially over!
Hallelujah!!
I am not sad about this at all, and won't miss it one bit!
2) Some of my very good friends are graduating and leaving me in the dust.
At least most of them are staying around Houston.
One has to be an overachiever and go get her PhD in Lubbock though. :(

It was a great dinner and party celebrating all the grads!
Graduation cake balls - Adorable and delicious!
Old and New Board
Train ride with some of my favorites!
 It has been such a roller coaster this past year.
I have enjoyed most of it, but I can still say I'm so glad its over!

Also, I worked at Shield Bearer today and it was everything I thought it would be.
And it was only orientation.
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...