Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vampire Week(end)

Its been so long since my last post.
10 days to be exact.
I wish I could say that I have been living it up during those 10 days and having so much fun that I didn't have time to blog. 
Unfortunately that is not even close to true.
I've mostly been writing papers.
And more papers.
And reading journal articles.
And writing papers about the journal articles.
I'm counting down the days until the end of the semester. 
4 more days of classes and this crazy, busy/hard semester will be behind me!

There is one thing that has kept me motivated this week while spending so much time typing away on all these papers...
That's right.
It's Vampire Week!
And tomorrow night I will be at the midnight premier...I'm beyond excited!
Its the perfect start to my birthday weekend.
All this week, I have been watching these in preparation:
 (Told you I wasn't living it up :)
Not that I needed to watch them yet, another time, but why not?
I still say 
1) I wish they could go back and remake the first one
2) New Moon is the absolute worst
3) Eclipse is by far the best
4) Bella's hair in Eclipse makes me want to puke.

Happy Twilight Week!!
Hope you all celebrate accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong of me to say that I hate journal articles? Moreover, if I have to write about another journal article I will puke (even more than I would when I see Bella's hair:)). I hope to never hear the words "literature review" and "annotated bibliography" in my life again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...