Sunday, November 20, 2011

Birthday Weekend

I'm 25!
Which I found out today means that I am at the prime point in my life.
I am officially out of adolescence.
I have a fully developed brain.
And I won't start "dying" until next year!
No pressure, but this is supposed to be the best year ever!

It has definitely started out that way though!
I still can't believe that my parents surprised me and spent the whole weekend here!
It was perfect!
I really didn't want a party, or a cake...
I just wanted my family to be here!
They know me so well!
I could not have asked for a better way to start my 25th year of life! 
I am blessed in so many ways, and am so thankful for all the wonderful people God has put in my life!

Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Birthday Dinner at Taste of Texas
Favorite Part = the Sparkler!
They had already decorated for Christmas! So pretty!
After church before they left to go back home!
Thanks so much for coming to visit me for my birthday Mom and Dad!!
It was the best birthday present EVER!!
And thank you to Michael for keeping it a secret for 7 months, even though all you wanted to do was tell me!!
I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...