Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over

I recently watched Hope Floats, and when I was thinking about all the blessings in my life, this phrase just seems to fit perfectly. 
I'm thankful for all the wonderful people every single day, but since this is the day when the rest of the country pauses to give thanks, I thought that I would as well.
These are just a few of the many things that God has blessed me with:

1 - My God, my Savior, and my Salvation! What else is there outside of this?

2 - My husband. He is way better than I could ever ask for or deserve. He is my encouraging and uplifting, so spiritual, and a servant to everyone. I love him!

3 - My family. I said it last week and I'll say it again, I have the BEST family! I love each and every one of them and am blessed by them in so many ways!

4 - My church family, and more specifically the youth group! You all teach me so much more than I could ever teach you. I'm so thankful for your energy and your love.

5 - My friends. Old and new, spread all over the country, you are so special to me! I'm so thankful for all of you (you know who you are) and that I can call on you at any time. COME VISIT ME!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
May you count your blessings every day, and may your cup always runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...