Wednesday, November 23, 2011

B(ee) is for Baby!

This past weekend I was one of the hostess for a baby shower at church.
I am not a very experienced shower-goer.
I've basically only been to my own.
Oops.
However, I am a very skilled on Pinterest, so I was able to find some cute ideas for decorations!
The shower is for one of the new couples at our church.
They've only been a JV for a few months, but we everyone is so excited to have them there, and even more excited for them to welcome their first child in January.
Keep this sweet family in your prayers as Rose finishes out her pregnancy, and pray that little baby Nathan will come out just as healthy as can be.

Now for some shower pictures!
Bunting Banner that my Mom and I made
Sign in Sheet
Getting the Mom to be(e) her corsage
Rose and the cake table
Hostesses
s
Opening Gifts
If you can't tell, the theme was bumble bees.
It was adorable and so much fun!
 And I'm kind of obsessed with it (as seen by the title and captions in this post)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...