Thursday, June 27, 2013

Official

My license finally made it here.
Which means, that I'm officially official!
I had my first client session yesterday, and I have 2 more sessions today.
I cannot tell you how excited I was yesterday.
Here is the text I sent Michael:
"Hi!! I made money today!"
It has been a long time since I made money, and I have missed the feeling of contributing.
Of course, I didn't actually get the money yesterday...I don't even know when payday is...and really I'm just coming out even after paying my supervisor,
but still - I have a real paying job!!
Now I'm just praying that my client load will pick up.
I am beyond ready to start this new chapter of my life, and to be doing the work that God has called me to do.

4 comments:

  1. So proud of you and the work you are doing. It will pick up--everyone starts slowly.

    Have fun in Vegas with your other family. Too bad you won't get to attend Leonardo's 11th annual Hometown Celebration (my 9th)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom!! I was so excited to get back to working with my clients, and all the sessions went well! I'm sure that Vegas won't even compare to the Leonardo's 4th Celebration! ;)

      Delete
  2. Beyond fantastic, Brit. So happy for and proud of you. -bro. boz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...