Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Needing Some Clones

Do you ever have those days where you really wish you could be in several places at one time?
It might just be a problem for me and my "can't say no" self,
but this is something that happens pretty often with me. 
This past Sunday was a perfect example.
First, we were driving back from T3, and were a little behind schedule.
We were aiming to get back around 2 or 2:30, but didn't get back until 3:30.
Second, our church was having a blood drive, and I was signed up to donate at 3:00.
And third, one of my good friends from JV was having a baby shower from 2 to 4 at the church.
The good thing is that pretty much all of them were in the same place.
But it was crazy!
I ran into the church as soon as we got there because I had to pee SO BAD!
While in there, a Mom turned out the lights because she thought I was her daughter...
no words.
Then I run to the blood drive, and make it just in time!
I don't love giving blood, but I just feel like I have it, and people need it, so why not?
Plus the lady gave me a cute little bow for my bandage!
This is one of our youth girls who gave blood with me.
We were super excited about our bows!
After giving blood, I rushed over to the opposite side of the church where the baby shower was.
It was over.
All the decorations were down and they were packing up the gifts.
I was so sad.
Luckily, Meagan was still there so I got to catch up with her while I ate my cookies and drank some punch.
I felt like a total hot mess, and sort of like Jane of Jane By Design because I was running everywhere, all day.
It was probably not a good decision to give blood, since I was already so exhausted from the weekend, and I did feel a little light-headed during church,
but then I ate an entire Jason's Deli baked potato for dinner and I felt much better!

Even though it didn't all go exactly as I had planned,
I'm so glad that I made it to everything.
It was a crazy day, but completely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...