Friday, February 22, 2013

5 Quick Pics

1. Buster all groomed up.
 Michael sent me this picture while I was giving blood on Sunday.
Isn't he the cutest?

2. Puppy Chow
I made this for Bible Study on Tuesday.
It really is a miracle that there was still some left when the kids got here, cause it was GOOD.

3. Puppy Friends
A girl in our youth group brought her puppy Truffles to Bible Study.
He is a toy poodle.
Him and Buster had so much fun together!

4. Statement Necklace
I bought this necklace almost a year ago.
I saw it on a fashion blogger, and at the time, it was the only alternative to the $150 JCrew version.
So I bought it.
And it sat in a drawer.
But this week, I finally found an outfit to wear it.
It was jangly, and a little big, but I love it.

5. Movie Date
 Michael and I finally got to see Safe Haven last night.
We were 2 of 5 people in the theater. 
2 people came in after us and sat in our same row...who does that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...