Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blushing Bride

It has been way too long since my last post. 
The good news is that we have been spending time celebrating weddings with friends, 
catching up with best friends and family, and traveling.
The bad news is that its going to take me at least 9 posts to catch up!
I guess there's no better place to start than the beginning.

A great friend of mine got married 2 weekends ago.
Unfortunately, we already had plans to be in California for a wedding that same weekend.
Since I was going to miss the ceremony (I was so devastated!) 
it was very important for me to have some way to celebrate with her.
Another friend and I put a little dinner and dessert shower together for her and we had a BLAST!
Helen is the essence of sweet and simple, so that is what we planned for her party.
We started the night with dinner at Hungry's and it was delicious!!
Next, it was off to Sweet Paris Creperie for some dessert and gifts.
 ^^ The beautiful bride-to-be
^^Our group at dinner
^^Happy to have this sweet friend
^^I am so thankful for this beautiful friend!
By now, she is already happily married and living the Mrs life!
I couldn't be happier for her and her new husband.
If anyone deserves a life of happiness and love, it is this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...