Friday, February 21, 2014

Selfie City

I've been debating this post for awhile now.
I started this blog almost 3 years ago, kind of on a whim, and amazingly enough I'm still posting.
I am not quite sure why.
Maybe because the 4 of you that read it get on to me when I don't, 
or maybe because I just feel better when memories are documented.
Anyways, the reason I started the blog was my love for fashion blogs.
I basically just wanted a "Blogs I Read" list down the side so that I could keep up with all the fashion blogs that I was reading.
I've kept reading those blogs all this time, and they have inspired me, and challenged me.
They simultaneously make we want to go out and buy all the fancy clothes, 
and never shop again, but remix what I already have in my closet.
Well, here goes nothing.
^^Bottom Middle: My least favorite outfit
^^Bottom Right: My most favorite outfit
 ^^Top Right: Everybody needs a casual weekend outfit.
^^Bottom Photos: I was loving the cold Houston weather!
^^Top Middle: That coffee mug is real, not posed.
^^Bottom Middle: Michael's favorite outfit.
^^I was kind of loving my leopard scarf this week.

Obviously, I am not a fashion blogger.
For one thing, I only use my phone to take photos.
I didn't take these photos to be a fashion blogger though.
I really don't know why I took them, but they have helped me to put more thought into my outfits, use a better variety of clothes in my outfits, 
and they've kept me from wearing the same outfit with the same clients.
So there you have it.
The first outfit post (or outfits as the case may be) by me.
It might also be the last.
Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Really love the many scarf colors. Really helps with the ensemble. Belichick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...