Saturday, September 10, 2011

Reminiscing

Lately I have been thinking a lot about one of my favorite places in the world.
Vienna.
4 years ago (really, its been that long?!?) our group was still spending our first week in the city we would come to know and love. 
Every year around this time I start to miss it again and wish that I could go back.
And I will go back...
I'm just not quite sure when.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures and places in Vienna.
Stephansdom
Our home away from home
Schonbrunn Castle
Grocery store with delicious bread
Our stop on the 43
Yum-O!
The Von Trapps
Christmas Markets!!
Ice Skating
Harry Potter Night in the Castle - Awesome
Any time you guys are ready to go back...count me in!
I miss it!
All of it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss it too! Thanks for the great pictures. And I miss you Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Lezlie!! I wish we could have a Vienna reunion sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't even look at these pictures, I can't do it!! I feel like Jack from Lost.. "we have to go back!"(don't mind the lost reference if you have no idea what i'm talking about:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!! I definitely know what you are talking about with the LOST comment! I was a HUGE fan! Even when I read your comment I heard it in Jack's voice! But really...we have to go back! It just wouldn't be the same without everyone there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...