Thursday, April 24, 2014

Goodbye Ghirardelli

The previous day had been so exhausting that we decided to sleep in our last day.
After checking out of the hotel, and packing up our car,
we decided to take the small walk over to Lombard Street.
This small walk turned into a significant hike.
I felt really bad for the Asian business men making the hike in their 3-piece suits,
because I was sweating bullets in my sleeveless top.
For lunch, we walked back to Fisherman's Wharf and ate at a pizza place.
We had seen that it said "voted best pizza in SF" out front.
That should've been a red flag, but it wasn't.
The pizza was not good. And neither was the service.
Usually the ones that have to say it, actually aren't the best.
We couldn't leave San Francisco without one last stop at Ghirardelli, 
so we back and got our final sundae.
It was Michael's birthday, and he chose a banana split.
^^Michael begged me to take this photo every time we were there
(which was every day, if you haven't noticed)
since it was his birthday, I finally gave in.

Michael and I had a great time in San Francisco.
It was so fun to see so many iconic places that I have wanted to visit for so long.
However, we both voted, and Seattle still wins our favorite West Coast city.
Hope you enjoyed the recap of our trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...