Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday's Five

It has been way too long since my last Friday post.
Things are finally starting to slow down around here (at least for this week)
and I'm hoping to get on another blogging spree,
and catch up with some of the things we have been up to.
There is no better way to do that than to summarize the past few months into 5 main points.

1) Feeling Fresh
Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite.
Especially fresh ones.
And even more when they are in my new white pitcher. 

2) Welcome Wreath
I made this little wreath for Claire's most recent wedding shower.
For her and Trey to hang on their door and welcome people into their new home.
Did I mention that I love hydrangeas??

3) Celebrations for Claire
Did I also mention how much I love this girl??
Her wedding day is getting so close, and I am getting more and more excited!!
This picture is from her shower at Memorial,
where her and Trey opened gifts for an hour and a half without stopping.
They are already so blessed, and I know their marriage will be too.

4) Wedding Wishes
This was the most special gift given at Claire's shower.
A note written by her late Nana, sending her beautiful wedding wishes
from many years ago.
So special.

5) Gangstas

This is currently one of my favorite pictures.
Michael is just adorable.
He is one good-looking gangster.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...