Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday.
He is one of my favorite people, and the best Dad a girl could have.
I could go on and on about how great he is, but I won't.
Instead, I want to share some pictures that I found today.
All my clients cancelled/no-showed today which gave me plenty of time to search for good pictures for my Dad's Birthday collage.
I found so many photos that show just how great a Dad he has been and still is:
As I was looking, I came across several photos of me, with my Dad off to the side or in the background.
I know (from experience) that my Mom took the photos, which is why Dad is in so many.
But what stood out to me is my Dad's expression in each of the photos.
His smile shows exactly why he is such a great Dad.
There is so much love and happiness in his smile it is almost overwhelming.
Maybe I'm just sick and emotional, and reading into the pictures too much, but I'm so happy I found these today.
I have been incredibly loved by both my parents.
They are perfect examples of Godly parents, and I hope I have the chance to love my kids like they loved me!

Happy Birthday Dad!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet blog. Yes, you are lucky to have such a great dad, as we are both lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. Can't wait to visit in two months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom!! We are so excited for you guys to visit!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...