Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Life Lately

There really hasn't been a whole lot going on this week other than starting classes,
so I think its time for a mostly superficial/shallow post about what I'm currently loving and pinning.

1. Gossip Girl
via google.com
Specifically, 
via weheartit.com
2. Anything with chambray and/or a button up under a sweater.
via seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com
via simplyme091909.blogspot.com
 3. Olivia Palermo.
Honestly, I have loved her since The City - Season 1
She has great style!
via stylelistsays.tumblr.com
via allthingselegant.tumblr.com
via theglitterguide.tumblr.com
4. Tell me this isn't hilarious!
via i.imgur.com
And true!
5. Gingham
via gabbagabbagorg.tumblr.com
via gabbagabbagorg.tumblr.com
 6. Our newest Netflix show, How I Met Your Mother
via google.com
Suit Up!
 Its going to be legen...wait for it...dary!

So, that's pretty much my life right now.
Superficial/Meaningless.
Yes. 
But you can't say I didn't warn you!
This weekend the AFC group is coming though, so I promise to spend at least 72 hours without being completely caught up in meaningless things.
I'm not promising anything for Monday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...