Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to School

My 5 weeks of bliss are over.
Today it is back to the grind, and back to classes.
Back to living life by a planner, reading countless articles, and writing an obscene amount of papers.
I am excited for one reason:
The sooner I go back, the sooner I finish.
 This is my last full semester of classes.
No, I won't graduate until next May...that is May 2013, 
but I will only have to take 2 more classes after this semester. 
One in the summer, and one next Spring.
I can see the finish...but it will become much more clear after this semester.

In other news, I'm going back to school, Sister.
So don't get mad if there are a few periods of no posts.

Also, I start school tomorrow and I just remembered that I don't have any of my school supplies.
Oops!
Good thing the first day is always syllabus day.
I just wish I had one of these beauties to take to school with me!
**I put this picture only because I could not handle having two posts in a row without pictures.
What's happening to me?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...