I've decided I'm not a big supporter of the New Years.
Michael and I never really celebrate it.
(Unless you count dinner with a Christmas gift card and some sparkling apple cider)
And I have never made any resolutions, or put much stock in "making this year better than the last".
I'm a New Year's hater.
*Especially this year because I'm spent the past 3 days in bed with a cold. Gross
I am a fan of looking back on the past year and thanking God for all the blessings and happy memories He has given me.
(See, I still like cliches)
So here you have it.
My best moments of 2011.
(In no particular order, other than maybe chronologically)
1. Visiting Carrie and Jeremy in Colorado - sadly, we took no pictures together, but it was such a great trip!
2. Our first Houston Rodeo experience
3. Trip #2 to Colorado - Skiing at Keystone for Spring Break
Well, I was learning to ski.
And spending the week with these wonderful people!
4. Michael's New Job! Working with these kids!
5. Celebrating 1000 days of marriage to the most wonderful man!
6. Moving to our new house
With the HUGE kitchen!
7. Visits from family and to family
8. Celebrating 3 years of marriage with a trip to Mexico!
9. Spending time with good friends
10. Michael climbed a mountain.
11. Going to the AAMFT Annual Conference with these girls
12. My birthday surprise! Best ever!
13. Holidays with the ones we love.